Thursday, October 4, 2012

Random Dream

You know you need a break when you're no longer able to see wonderful and colorful dreams, when scenes from your daily routine flash up in your dreams. I need a break. I needed a huge break. 
All I remember from my today's dream is that I had an argument with some guy I've never seen before. He was telling me what to do and I told him he knew nothing about my life. He called me stupid little kid, I know I'm no longer one. 
It lasted a while until He interfered.
He made the other guy go away. Then He just set down and let me hug Him. I know I told Him everything, but I can't remember a thing I said. He just listened. Then He said one thing. It still makes me feel warm and calm. The funny thing is that I don't remember what He said. I don't even remember His voice. But I thank Him for that appearance. 
And hey, if you are really that sweet in real life, please, move next door to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment