Sunday, October 14, 2012

On A Rainy Autumn Day

On a rainy autumn day I normally need nothing but a cup of tea, nice book and some piano instrumentals. Not this time. I don't know why, but I decided that I need more friends so I took bunch of envelopes and started writing letters to different people, people, who I've never talked to before. When the letters were finished, I started to put them into envelopes and writing addresses on them. I suddenly felt sick.
I don't know why... oh, wait, I know! My address was wrong. This is not where I meant to be. My name was wrong too. It matches me no more. I know soon enough I will be able to write another address and name, I just need to wait for like five years. Five years. Five fucking years. That's too long!!!
I want another name on the envelope. I damn need it! My old name contains all my past, all the bad memories of me being kid and teen. I'm way over it now. My name is Christina. It is for like three years now. I just need it on the envelope. But I can't put it there. Irony? Perhaps, but I still feel sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment